This essay on my pet cat will help the students and teachers to learn details on petting a cat. Those students who were fussing about how to write an engaging, good essay on my pet cat, this one will help you to score very high marks.
It contains well-researched statistics and fantastic information about cats. So, cheer up and read this article; it will surely help you in writing the best essay for your school assignment or exams.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Essay
Cats are the best option for petting. According to the “American Veterinary Medical Association”, more than 25% of US households have their pet cat. Its mischievousness, its love, its care, its beautiful sparkling eyes, its furry skin, its attractive color, its cuteness are something that should be adored and cherished. Pet animals always show their immense love for us. No matter if we avoid them or love them.
Cats are very loyal. It is always running behind your legs. Some say that cats and dogs can forecast any dangers that are coming on your way. That’s indeed true. Sometimes cats become our guardian angels. In this essay, you can write about:
- What are the foods that should be given to a pet cat?
- How pet cats show their love and care towards their owner?
- How a pet cat helps in reducing mental illness?
- Interesting facts that you might or might not know about the pet cats
What are the foods that should be given to the pet cats?
(Under this section of the essay, students from classes 3rd to 6th will get to know what are the foods that you should give to pet cats and foods that cats will love to eat. It has in-depth details about pet cats’ foods.)
Your pet cats always ask for food or snacks while you sit to eat something. But you might think that the foods which you are eating are good for your kitty or not? Well, some foods that you are eating are suitable for your pet cats. You can give that food to your cat. The following are some foods for cats:
- Fish: Extreme sources of protein and omega fatty acids are rich in fish. Veterinarians suggest that fish can be a great treat for your cats.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in vitamins and a very good source of energy for your cats. But you should not be supposed to give raw carrots. Cooked carrots are the best, as raw carrots might lead to choking issues for your cat.
- Milk: We all know that cats love milk. Most people give cow milk to their cats. But studies say that cow’s milk contains lactose, and cats can’t intake lactose. So, there is some cat milk which is available in the market. That milk contains less lactose. That’s good for cats.
- Eggs: Senior Nutritionist of Purina Jan Dempsey said that it is good to give cats egg as it contains amino acid and protein. But the excess amount of egg should not be given to the cats as it will create an issue by adding more calories.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal contains folic acid and vitamin B, which helps in digestion for cats and dogs. Before feeding the cats, oats should be cooked well or pre-soaked in water overnight. But it would be best if you avoid oats mixed with milk as cats are lactose intolerant.
- Chicken: Feeding chicken to your cat is good, but the chicken should be cooked fully without any bones and should be mixed with rice or oats. Chicken helps in good eyesight, a strong and healthy heart as well as the reproductive system.
How pets show their love and care towards their owner?
(This section will amaze you and will trigger you to add these incredible points to write in your essay. It will help you in scoring high marks.)
Cats are the best five sense living organism which has immense love and affection for their owners. But sometimes, the affection of the cats was taken in the wrong way.
If a cat walks behind us, we often think that it is asking for food. But it is not. It is showing its devotion and affection. When the cat’s tail is straight up in the air, it is a sign of happiness and love.
Science and studies say that when the cat rubs its head on you, it shares pheromones with you. That way, that cat is sending signals to other cats that you belong only to that cat. If the cat rubs on your ankle, it shows its devotion to you, and it adores you. When you’re standing, it can’t reach your face, so it is rubbing your ankle.
Cats also show their love by purring, licking, meowing, sleeping, playing, kneading, scratching, bunting rolling, etc., These are the common ways that cats show their love towards their masters, but the sad truth is sometimes these signs are taken the wrong way.
How can a pet cat help in reducing mental illness?
(This section of my pet cat essay will teach children and students of primary classes as well as teachers how cats help in reducing mental stress.)
The furry little kitty is very helpful in reducing mental stress by purring, cuddling, and playing with us. Its little meows are very great companionship for those who feel alone and who are suffering from loneliness.
People who don’t know the unique quality of cats often say some bad things about cats. That’s probably because they have less knowledge of that little animal.
Cats are the most loving and affectionate. The furry friend is often referred to as headstrong and aloof, but it is the best one for therapy. Many records in science say that cats help in reducing anxiety, stress, insomnia, etc.; cuddling the cats helps us by giving a warm and homely feeling.
Cat helps in reducing blood pressure. When you hear your cat’s Purr, it helps in relaxing your nerves in the brain and helps in relaxing the muscles. Cats give you purpose, and it motivates you. Cats are indeed an angel in disguise which helps you in any way.
Interesting facts that you might or might not know about cats
(This section of the essay will let you know some of the awesome, unknown, and some fun facts about pet cats; This is a chance for the students of any class to learn some fascinating things and improve their knowledge of cats.)
There are many unknown facts that you don’t know about pet cats. The following are some of the points that will fascinate you:
- Cats are the most popular pets in the world. Almost 500 million domestic cats exist in this world.
- Cats’ flexible body and sharp teeth help in hunting their prey.
- Cats love keeping them clean all time. So, it mostly licks their own body to keep them clean all the time.
- People always think that Meows are cats’ language, and they communicate with each other by meowing. But the fact is, it is not—Meows help in communicating with humans.
- Cats have no eyelashes. And cats can rotate their eyes 180 degrees.
- Cats spend 70% of their life sleeping. According to Veterinary Hub, cats sleep 13-14 hours per day.
The furry little cat is the most beautiful divine soul in the world. It helps in reducing anxiety, depression, blood pressure, etc., also helps in motivating people. It shows their immense love, devotion to us. We have to take care of that little animal. We hope this pet cat essay helps you in your examination.